A Strange One: Sony Rolly

I see very little detail, but can only infer from this video that the Sony "Rolly" is a tiny device that responds to music and moves around. (I also presume its name rhymes with "Sony," even though it is spelled like it should be pronounced like "Raleigh.") Yes, it's a flash, moving tube with no discernable purpose. Sony's still got it! [via Engadget]
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to A Strange One: Sony Rolly

  1. Anonymous says:

    Actually the sony rolly is real and Its an mp3 player amongst other things.

  2. Anonymous says:

    Er, I’m not sure what dialect you might be indulging in, but “Rolly” would be pronounced “Raleigh”? Rah-lee? Not Roe-lee? True, Polly would be Paw-lee, but Rolly just looks, you know, like the word Roll (like a tire does) with a Y.
    Not criticizing, just curious.

  3. Anonymous says:

    It appears to have speakers on the ends, so I guess it’s a DAP.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>


More BB

Boing Boing Video

Flickr Pool




Displays ads via FM Tech

RSS and Email

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License permitting non-commercial sharing with attribution. Boing Boing is a trademark of Happy Mutants LLC in the United States and other countries.

FM Tech