Morning Tech Deals Highlights

• KitchenAid 250-Watt Stand Mixer for $100. The shipping is delayed a month, but it’s worth the wait. [Slickdeals]

• TomTom One GPS for $160 at Toys ‘R’ Us. You’ll have to leave the house to get one, but at least you’ll have a GPS to help you find your way back home. [Slickdeals]

• Canon SD1000 ELPH 7-Megapixel Camera for $184. Using Paypal is part of the 10% off, fair warning. [Bargainist]

• Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar for $27. One of the better MMOs out there, or at least that’s what my ex-friends tell me. [Tech Bargains]

• SanDisk 8GB Extreme III CompactFlash Card for $100, plus shipping. Not a crazy deal, but a good $20 cheaper than average. Perfect for high frame rate DSLRs. [Tech Bargains]

• Refurbished Wacom Graphire4 4×5″ Pen Tablet for $67, shipped. Every digital artist should try a Wacom tablet at least once. [DealNews]

• Philips Upconverting 1080p DVD/DivX Player for $60, shipped. Not only will it scale up DVDs to 1080p, it also will play MPEG-4, DivX, and more from burned DVDs. [DealNews]

This entry was posted in Deals. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Morning Tech Deals Highlights

Want to start your private office arms race?

I just got my own USB rocket launcher :-) Awsome thing.

Plug into your computer and you got a remote controlled office missile launcher with 360 degrees horizontal and 45 degree vertival rotation with a range of more than 6 meters – which gives you a coverage of 113 square meters round your workplace.
    You can get the gadget here: http://tinyurl.com/2qul3c

Check out the video they have on the page.

Cheers

Jacob Roder

Looks like the sale on the mixer ended 9/4 — before this post. Wish I’d known about it in time to get one.

Want to start your private office arms race right now?

I just got my own USB rocket launcher :-) Awsome thing.

You can get the gadget here: http://tinyurl.com/2qul3c

Check out the video they have on the page.

Cheers

Marko Fando

4. CUViper says:

(I am the anon from above…)

Yes, it appears other paragraphs also get joined together. It’s not as noticeable with large paragraphs, since I didn’t realize they we supposed to be broken up. But with lists it’s painful.

Also, I just looked at a bullet list on the main Boing Boing site, which works fine in Google Reader, and it appears they’re doing it similar to you with manual bullet characters. The only difference I see is in the placement of the </p> tags.

When you’re posting lists like this, could you please use ul/ol & li tags? The way you’re doing it now gets mashed into a single paragraph in Google Reader.

6. Joel Johnson says:

Sorry about the mixer mix-up! I usually will try to link Kitchen-Aid mixers when I see a good deal, because I love them lots.