Official LEGO Star Wars AT-AT Walker

legoat-at.jpg

Piping hot from the LEGO newsletter comes the latest Star Wars model available now for pre-order: a minifig-scale AT-AT walker, complete with tiny Luke Skywalker and motorized walking action.

How is that I hate Star Wars but still swoon over LEGO Star Wars stuff? It’s two-fisted and unfair.

It’ll be shipping later this year for $130.

Catalog Page [Shop.LEGO.com]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Official LEGO Star Wars AT-AT Walker

1. strider_mt2k says:

I’ve thought of LEGOS and Star Wars together since long before the fist set.

As a kid I made my own LEGO X-Wing fighter with folding S-Foils!

This thing is just awesome.

2. Joel Johnson says:

One word: prequels.

3. strider_mt2k says:

I think my main problem is that I’d really like to have TWO of ‘em.

One to build and leave stock, and another to make my own walker creations with!

Yes, the more I look at it the more I like it.

WANT!

(mdhatter, who can’t post on BB Gadgets)

5. mujadaddy says:

Joel Johnston:

How is that I hate Star Wars but still swoon over LEGO Star Wars stuff?

Perhaps you’re dead inside.

6. mgbeck says:

Awesome, totally awesome Mine is on it’s way. I cannot wait…

7. Rip Tatermen says:

Oh, well yeah, of course the new three movies fellate. Just don’t watch them, and pretend Lucas got taken over by one of those replicating pods. (The kind that keep you up all night with their coughing.) I can understand you objecting to a giant Lego Jar Jar or asthmatic four-armed Jedi ninja robot general, but the AT-AT is just pure Episode Five goodness.

8. icky2000 says:

I don’t want to own these larger sets but I do want to have them for a couple months so I can enjoy putting them together. Anyone want my castoffs at a 30% discount off retail? :)

I guess there’s always eBay…

9. schilsound says:

~sigh~

another $12o to our Lego overlords. . .

He’s worth it ; ]

Okay. This is the coolest thing ever.

Anyone has a movie of it actually walking?

11. Owen says:

Ditto Clayton’s comment. But you know what? I guess I don’t really want to know. (Fingers in my ears singing the National Anthem).

12. cayton says:

How is it that you hate star wars? That’s practically my only childhood memory!

13. Gilbert Wham says:

What it needs, is animating with servos & Mindstorms Robot Brains. Right now.