Halo 3 x Suicide Girls: Master Chief Pin-Up

suicidehalo.jpg

Suicide Girls has posted a spread of the model “Alaina” dressed as Master Chief in celebration of today’s launch of the Xbox 360 title, Halo 3. Of course, what you see above is all you can see if don’t have a Suicide Girls membership, but in some ways it’s just good to know it exists. The entire spread is fittingly called, “Finish the Fight.”

The idea of Master Chief (or at least one of the Spartans) being a woman isn’t new: one of my favorite fan videos ever, “Haloid,” imagined a world where Samus Aran from Metroid fought a female Master Chief. (I’m spoiling it just a little, but if you haven’t seen it by now…) I’ve embedded the video below. The video screwed up the layout in Firefox, so here’s the link.

But about that there Halo 3! I’ve got a copy reserved at my local Gamestop that I’m going to go pick up today. (Screw that “waiting at midnight” crap.) None of the other Boingers are really gamers, so I was thinking maybe some of you guys might be interested in a little pick-up game this evening. I’m not ready to jump into the player vs. player battles quite yet, but I’d love a little of that four-player co-op.

My gamertag is “Joelev”. If you want to play this evening, give a shout in the comments.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Halo 3 x Suicide Girls: Master Chief Pin-Up

1. A New Challenger says:

Just a quick mention that a female Spartan appeared in Dead Or Alive 4, the 360 fighting game that came out shortly after launch.

No 360 for me, but when Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes…. oh yes.

2. Blind Zen Archer says:

My copy’s waiting at home for me, thanks to Mr. UPS man.

If you see BZArcher on, grab me!

3. Joel Johnson says:

You are all added!

hey was up saw you guys on g4tv want to see how good you guys really are

-FearedOni

Hey was up listen i want to know if the end is diffrent in legendary than in normal mode,also want to know how many people you can get in online co-op. My gamer tag is FearedOni

6. Not a Doktor says:

the video messed up the rest of page dude.

7. Dracolich says:

It appears that Doktor is right. Something about the video completely hosed the rendering in Firefox. IE seems to work okay. Yeah for standards!

Hola, Joel! Probably not tonight, as I’ll be knee-deep in Halo 3 Campaign with 3 friends for a prearranged date. But if you’re looking for co-op partners, I’m always game. My gamertag is “Gornar”.

9. Scarlata says:

Just picked up a copy of Halo 3 this morning. Looking for some co-op also. Scarlata is my gamer tag.