Batter Blaster: Pancakes in a Can

batterblaster.jpg

The “Organic Batter Blaster” is an aerosol can filled with pancake and/or waffle batter, making cooking breakfast as easy as splorting some starch onto a hot griddle. No clean up! (Except for the griddle, the tip of the E-Z Cheese-like container, the plates, and utensils.)

I use a mix to make pancakes most of the time, unless I’m making buttermilk pancakes. I’m not against mixes, per se, but it seems awfully wasteful to package this all in a steel can. And probably many times more expensive. I’m sure it’ll be a big hit.

Product Page [BatterBlaster.com] (Thanks, Pork Musket!)

This entry was posted in pancakes, waffles. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Batter Blaster: Pancakes in a Can

1. pork musket says:

I was really hoping they sold this near me so I could put one in my brother’s christmas stocking. I would dare him to ‘blast’ it into his mouth, and he would. Then it would be up on YouTube. If anyone finds an online source for these, let me know.

2. deejayqueue says:

I got a pancake gun for a present one year.

Best Present I Ever Got.

It’s like a caulk gun, but for pancakes. It makes them all the same size, and since it comes from the bottom of the container, they’re all more or less round. Brilliant! Of course you still have to clean the bowl and the gun itself along with the dishes and stuff, but the thing makes really good sized and evenly proportioned pancakes.

that sounds DISGUSTING!
    what ya do is you get yourself one of the pancake blasters, and then you substitute it for silly string. your friends would get pissed.

4. Halloween Jack says:

There are also just-add-water-and-shake jugs with pancake mix in them. Still wasteful, but not as much as these batter blasters.

5. ecmama says:

I got this at Costco and this makes really fluffy easily controllable pancakes. the waffles are basicaly just pancakes in a waffle not thick and chewy like they should be but otherwise, tasty and easy.

6. godisafiction says:

I saw this at Whole Foods last week and picked one up. Yes it was too expensive and yes it comes in a big steel can that seems like a sustainability problem, but I have to say I friggin love Batter Blaster. I don’t usually eat pancakes at home because they’re so messy to mix up. But with this I can have a plate of hot pancakes in under five minutes.

Batter Blaster sets new Guinness World Record for pancakes cooked & served… 76,382. TV coverage here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti1cRbD0XRE

8. Blue says:

Well, regardless of the drawbacks, the expense … the wastefulness … it’s always nice to have another penis euphemism.

Does this mean the kids’ll be huffing pancake batter? How American.

Dude, I’m totally gonna get this and then double-fist it with some Easy Cheese.

Screw blueberry or chocolate chip. Instant Nacho Pancakes will be all the rage!

(patent pending)