Golaces: Rubber Laces Turn Sneakers to Slippers

golaces.jpg

“Golaces” are rubber shoe lace replacements. Each end has an arrow-shaped tab that can be wedges into each eyelet, turning most shoes into simple slip-ons. They’re only $10 for 16 (available in three sizes and many colors), but I’d like to see some in person or in more “real world” shots before I ordered any. I suspect they are a bit junky looking, especially if you’re a sensitive sneaker dilettante like me.

Product Page [Golaces.com via Cool Tools]

This entry was posted in clothes and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Golaces: Rubber Laces Turn Sneakers to Slippers

1. Narual says:

You can get their site to load? All I get is a maintenance page.

I have a set of these and they are amazing. By the way..they are not rubber laces. They are individual parts that lock into your laceholes. They don’t look junky at all and work great in my gym shoes.

3. Andrew B. says:

Golaces” are rubber show lace replacements.

4. Not a Doktor says:

I remember those bunge cord like laces that were hyper neon and curly and my mom would never let me have them because the looked “tasteless”; Pfft, it was the 90′s.

For God’s sake she got me the blinking lightup shoes.

Go to http://golaces.com/introduction.html to see examples of golaces.

These actually look pretty awesome. If you look at some of the examples on their site, you can rock them out totally crazy colors, or go subtle. What is really cool is that you can do a different color for each set of laceholes which is great for color customization. Copped X3 for me.

7. Narual says:

I used rubber laces on my track shoes back in 1990, and they were an old product then.