Twist ‘n Shot Jello Shot Glasses

twistnshot.jpg

“Twist ‘n Shot”* cups are designed to make it easier to remove Jello from a cup when making shots. A small lip of plastic rests inside, dislodging the gelatin when turned. You can get a twenty pack for $14 plus shipping, or buy in lots of 60 or 200. (Let’s call those the “Frat Packs.”)

Product Page [TwistNShot.com via Thrillist]

* Does anyone else go bonkers when there is no trailing apostrophe on abbreviated “and”?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Twist ‘n Shot Jello Shot Glasses

1. krylon says:

The very fact that these are re-usable sells it for me; clawing the shots out of the bottom of a dentist-sized dixie cup was what always killed it for me.

Also: I imagine much livelier party games with rows of little jello obelisks on baking sheets and hands held behind backs.

2. Shot Glasses says:

Brilliant idea! I’m sure these will also make for good conversation, along with getting plastered without getting sticky fingers.

The lack of a trailing apostrophe makes me curl up in a ball on the floor, twitching.

How annoying… nowhere on the website does it actually specify the volume of these cups. I’d guess 3 oz, but you’d think they would actually state this somewhere.

They actually hold 2 oz. – I’m using a batch of them right now.

No trailing italics make Web site go craaaazay!

Also, my captcha isn’t loading after I preview. D: