Video: First Footage of Ghostbusters Game

This looks surprisingly great. The animation on Slimer is very nice and the “Spirit Guide Updated” pop-up is very portentous.

This entry was posted in videogames and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Video: First Footage of Ghostbusters Game

Your link no longer points to the intended video…

2. castewar says:

“Ghostbusters is a Sony property, so you can guess what platform this will be on.”

PS3, PS2, Xbox 360, PC, Wii, and Nintendo DS. The Wii and PS2 versions will be very different both in look and gameplay (in an attempt to create a less “realistic”, family friendly game. No word on what the DS game will be like.

I’d like to invite you all to my website – there are a lot more details there, if you’d care to know more.

3. morcheeba says:

Oh, so much better looking than the Apple II version!

4. msspurlock says:

Say, that’s good.
    I’d buy it, or at least rent it, so see how it plays on Xbox.

5. Gadgets says:

I whink it is not better than Apple II version.

6. Rick. says:

I played the hell out of the old version, but on a Commodore 64 (way better than an Apple II :) ).

This new version looks great. PS3 only though. I so don’t want to buy another console.

8. carybyrd says:

Here is another video that I posted on my blog that shows actual game footage: http://2old2pwn.blogspot.com/2008/01/next-gen-ghoustbusters-game.html This much anticipated game will be coming out in Fall of 2008.