It’s Tractor Fight Thursday!

My cable modem is on the fritz, so I’m watching this video in a coffee shop with the sound turned off. That makes it much easier to imagine this set to a variety of musical soundtracks. At the moment, these men are riding these tractors Into the Danger Zone.

[via Jalopnik]

This entry was posted in youtube and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to It’s Tractor Fight Thursday!

1. cayton says:

I wish I could ramp a tractor merely by pulling up.

That was indeed fantastic. ESPECIALLY to the Danger Zone.

2. certron says:

The YouTube comments say it is ‘Alluda Majaka’ or as it is in IMDB, ‘Alluda Mazaaka…!’ from 1995. This does look like quite a special film.

Also, what legitimate purpose do those metal baskets on the ends of the tires serve? Although, I’d say being able to send muddy water flying into your enemies’ faces while turning donuts in a flooded field is reason enough.

3. tricotomy says:

I am of the opinion that the soundtrack should be ‘Keeping a Rendezvous’ by Budgie.

4. tricotomy says:

Or possibly ‘When I get to the Green Building’ by Electric Six.

5. Lukstr says:

This is the most fantastic thing I’ve seen in forever. Do you know what this is from?

Telugu action movies are teh win! I think this other bit of crazy awesome may be from the same director:

7. Muppet says: