Video: Swedish German Self-Cleaning Ruins Cokehead’s Evening

Not that I’ve ever done cocaine in a public restroom (seriously), but I’m pretty sure that you do the coke off the tank, not the seat. Nevertheless, a cute commercial, even if I spoiled the punchline in the title.

[via Dose Nation]

This entry was posted in ads, cocaine, sweden and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Video: Swedish German Self-Cleaning Ruins Cokehead’s Evening

1. KFont says:

…I guess Paris and Lindsey will be using the top of the tank from now on…

2. boingboingboy says:

Almost- but not quite- the dumbest commercial I have ever seen.

3. grey says:

Sometimes I can totally understand the social conservatives’ desire to not know some things about how the real world works. Love the commercial, though.

you know the best way to p*ss off cokeheads in a bar?

a very thin film of vaseline spread over all the flat surfaces in the toilets.

listen to their stupid tweaker screams as all of their stupid powder dissolves on contact!!!!

ha ha

5. teflon says:

In the immortal words of Benicio Deltoro in “Fear and Loathing…”: Damn! Do you see what God just did to us??!!

FYI: German, not Swedish.