Spice Gun Concept

sg1.jpg

While only a concept, the “Spice Gun” by Zhu Fei would certainly liven up dinner parties as guest blast each other with flakes of salt and pepper. Or you could pretend your peas are punk kids putting quarters on the railways and blast them with tiny bits of rock salt. That’s what I’d do, if for no other reason than it would give me an excuse to wear my train engineer overalls to the dinner table.

You’ve got to ask yourself one question: “Do I feel lucky?” Well, do ya, pork?

Dining in 2015 [Design Boom via Gadget Lab via Engadget]

This entry was posted in salt and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Spice Gun Concept

I’ll stick with my spice weasels, thanks. They’re totally organic, after all.

the spice must flow

3. Scuba SM says:

Dang it, Anon beat me to it. I believe seasonshot was on an episode of Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me last year. I’ve been having trouble getting people to believe it exists ever since.

4. Simon Greenwood says:

He who controls the spice, controls the universe.

OK, OK, I’m going.

5. Jai says:

I saw these on Engadget, and decided they are super-awesome! Can’t wait to try and get one!

When I first saw this post, I thought it was this:

Shotgun shells filled with seasoning instead of lead. So you don’t have to de-pellet, or season, your game bird.