Periodic Rings

periodic-rings.jpg

These “Periodic Rings” from Itsnoname are cute, but available only in silver, gold, and platinum versions. What, no meitnerium version? Like a company selling $6,500 platinum rings doesn’t have enough money for their own personal heavy ion smashing facility.

Product Page [Itsno.name via Uncrate]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Periodic Rings

1. salsaman says:

What, no Hg (in glass)?! That would be teh best…

I love my Pb ring! I have an urge to make a hat. not just a regular hat, but a blue hat. So blue that it looks just like an apple! Yes I just love my Pb ring!

3. semiotix says:

These guys are fantastic. I sent them an envelope stuffed full of small-denomination, nonsequential bills, and my arsenic ring was delivered to my mail drop, no questions asked.

4. Stephan2008 says:

If they had one in Pd, I would buy it in a second! I really believe that the Pd market will overtake Pt for jewellery…

5. MarlboroTestMonkey7 says:

Curiously I’m wearing a O2 nose ring with H2 cabochons.

6. w000t says:

Just be sure to take off your K or Na rings before washing your hands.

7. jimkirk says:

About 2/3 down the page, neodymium rings. Very attractive.

8. Owen says:

I had an He ring but I lost it.

9. doplgangr says:

I’ve got to get me a Kr ring.