Video: Kitty Cornershot Hides Rifle Inside Plush Cat

Discovery’s “Future Weapons” had a segment on the “Kitty Cornershot,” a modification to the standard Cornershot—a rifle that can snipe around corners—that disguises the muzzle of the gun inside a sweet little plush kitty. Never trust stray cats again.

(Disclosure: I am a field correspondent for Discovery’s Planet Green network.) (Thanks, Sebastard!)

This entry was posted in cats, weapons and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Video: Kitty Cornershot Hides Rifle Inside Plush Cat

1. Big Dave Diode says:

My five-year-old has the exact same kitty! Thankfully, she does not also have an assault rifle, so we’re safe for now.

2. toxonix says:

Right around 0:25 the Ex-USN Seal guy puts teh kitteh-covered barrel right in his own face. I don’t care if the other dude DID just open the bolt, I’d never stick a barrel in my face or anyone else’s. Whatta jackass.

3. SC_Wolf says:

I CAN HAS 7.62MM AMMO?

4. Jake0748 says:

Now I’m going to be scared every time I see our cat coming around a corner.

5. Tits McGee says:

I’m going to go curl up into a ball and cry now.

6. ribex says:

That was terrible, when the stuffing started coming out of Kitty’s head. Coupled with the recoil, I’m ROFLMAO. I may look at my cat twice next time he’s got a hairball.

7. corvidae says:

And when children come up to play with it?

8. wastrel says:

You said you weren’t going to post any April fools.

9. betterburnout says:

It is sad to find ” rifles ” in a ” gadget “‘s category. / And most of all to see humans having jokes about those killing machines. / We”re better than that. / I do hope.

10. jccalhoun says:

Someone in the military has been playing Postal 2 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1945857792089194805

11. License Farm says:

I’m reminded of the scene in Full Metal Jacket when the company leader is taken out in the fallen city by a mortar tied to a teddy bear. They say all is fair in love and war, but when you mix the two I say that’s dirty pool.