JumpSnap: the ropeless jump rope revolution!

A plucky businessman, accidentally receiving a shipment of futuristic dildos from his Chinese suppliers instead of the usual selection of jump ropes, ingeniously markets them as the JumpSnap, the world’s first ropeless jump rope! Because jumping rope to jump rope is just too hard! That last sentence was something of a snarky joke, though truth be told, my muffed sense of equilibrium does make jumping a rope an exercise in frustration. Still, hopping up and down and swinging my arms around like a small child dizzy on lemonade is free.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to JumpSnap: the ropeless jump rope revolution!

1. Camillo Miller says:

Jesus, I just figured out that even people on a weelchair can jump a rope now!

2. themindfantastic says:

If you can double dutch with them, it might be worthwhile ;)

3. glycolized says:

“Here, hold these things while you jog in place.” That will get them off the couch.

4. azurefog says:

Ha! I saw these last December in Sharper Image. I took a pic with my camera phone and sent it around with the title ‘Most Useless Product Ever’. Seems it isn’t completely useless… it has made a few people LOL!

5. Enochrewt says:

I thought this was a joke when I saw the headline and read the description.

Oh, wait, it’s all worth it because the handles have interchangable weights.

That woman in the beginning who was horribly failing her attempts to jump rope was HIL-ARRRRR-IOUS. I almost spit coffee on my monitor.

7. se7a7n7 says:

JumpSnap? They should call is ChumpCrap.

8. Camillo Miller says:

You forgot to mention that he received a stock futuristic dildos AND oval and therefore useless Ben-wa balls…

9. kpkpkp says:

Made me want to rip my eyes out