If a fellow walked into a Glock fans' forum thread and started a jargon-heavy discussion about how best to take multiple .338 shots to the back, what would you imagine his career to be? The top bodyguard for a developing nation's ambassador, perhaps? A specialist document courier? No.
"I am the Sergeant of a three-man Rapid Tactical Force at one of America’s largest indoor retail shopping areas."This is his preferred loadout:
* 3) MP5K-PDW with red-dot sights;If you like gadgets that don't kill people (because trolls kill people) this is the legendary thread for you. "I am a Master of three martial arts including ninjitsu, which means I can wear the special boots to climb walls. ... If you want to laugh at somebody, try laughing at the sheep out there who go to the mall unarmed trusting in me to stand guiard over their lives like a God." Shrine of the Mall Ninja [Lonely Machines via Qt3]
* 2) G36 rifles using SS109 rounds;
* 3) Glock practical tacticles in .357 Sig
* 1) PSG-1 using Fed Gold Medal .308
* 1) Starlight scope for the PSG-1 in case we lose power in the building.
* 3) Glock 27 backup guns
* 3) Kahr P-9 holdouts