If a fellow walked into a Glock fans’ forum thread and started a jargon-heavy discussion about how best to take multiple .338 shots to the back, what would you imagine his career to be? The top bodyguard for a developing nation’s ambassador, perhaps? A specialist document courier?
This is his preferred loadout:
* 3) MP5K-PDW with red-dot sights;
* 2) G36 rifles using SS109 rounds;
* 3) Glock practical tacticles in .357 Sig
* 1) PSG-1 using Fed Gold Medal .308
* 1) Starlight scope for the PSG-1 in case we lose power in the building.
* 3) Glock 27 backup guns
* 3) Kahr P-9 holdouts
If you like gadgets that don’t kill people (because trolls kill people) this is the legendary thread for you.
“I am a Master of three martial arts including ninjitsu, which means I can wear the special boots to climb walls. … If you want to laugh at somebody, try laughing at the sheep out there who go to the mall unarmed trusting in me to stand guiard over their lives like a God.”
Shrine of the Mall Ninja [Lonely Machines via Qt3]