Silly helmet covers for barbarian bikers

sillyhelmetcovers.jpg

Martin at “Silly Helmet Covers” will sell you one of these stylish additions to your open face motorcycle helmet for just $44, shipped. (Helmet not included, of course.)

Product Page [SillyHelmetCovers.com]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Silly helmet covers for barbarian bikers

1. arkizzle says:

BloodBowl! Exactly what I was thinking!

I haven’t thought about that for a long time:)

2. Ceronomus says:

There are several novels now. I’m not kidding the helmet on the right is straight off the cover.

hi guys, re the green spikey helmet you are discussing, I designed this from an idea for Punk Scooter riders from the 1960′s, as there is now a revival in dressing up like punks and re-furbishing 60′s scooters. It’s just pure co-incidence that it looks like the references you give re bloodboil omnibus, warhammer etc, as I’d never seen or heard of that before. In UK we don’t follow american football (Well,I don’t).

cheers

Martin
    owner and producer of silly helmet covers here in UK

4. Ceronomus says:

Wow, that second helmet cover is straight from the cover of the Blood Bowl collection. Of course, I’m more of an Orcland Raiders sort of guy m’self.

5. scbr says:

What about this hilarious ones?

Not so punky, but very cool (the first ones, the pink one is ugly as hell) :))

6. solitaire says:

that helmet on the left is almost certainly from warhammer 40k, i swear i’ve painted it before

7. Nawel says:

I would buy one. Why not?