Trail camera company offers million-dollar bounty for pictures of bigfoot

coonhog1.jpg

Bushnell, making of outdoor optical equipment like binoculars and infrared-triggered trail cams, has offered a $1,000,000 prize for a verifiable picture of Bigfoot taken with their hardware, reports Loren Coleman.

Bushnell Corporation (also known as Bushnell and Bushnell Outdoor Products) is an American company specializing in optics and imaging. Its products include binoculars, spotting scopes, telescopes, night vision equipment, GPS devices, laser-guided rangefinders, riflescopes, holographic gun sights, and other high-end optical equipment. The company also sells Bollé ski goggles and sunglasses, H20Optix water sports sunglasses, and Serengeti all-purpose sunglasses. It was founded in 1948 by David P. Bushnell, during his time in Allied-occupied Japan.

One of the best little trail cam models to use is Bushnell’s new camouflage Trail Scout Pro 5.0 night vision digital camera, which is designed to be mounted to a tree in the forest. It automatically snaps 5-megapixel digital photos of anything that crosses its path.

I believe there is a good chance that sasquatch exist. I’m so confident, in fact, that I will award a $1,000,000 bounty to the first sasquatch who can deliver to me a verifiable picture of a Bushnell trail camera.

Also, no, this picture is not a bigfoot. But that makes it no less amazing.

Bushnell: $1,000,000 For Bigfoot Trail Cam Photo [Cryptomundo]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Trail camera company offers million-dollar bounty for pictures of bigfoot

1. strider_mt2k says:

“I think Bigfoot is blurry, that’s the problem.
    It’s not the photographer’s fault. Bigfoot is blurry.
    And that’s extra scary to me, because there’s a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside.

Run. He’s fuzzy. Get outta here!”

-Mitch Hedberg

2. Enochrewt says:

That the picture’s name is “coonhog.jpg” still isn’t enough of a description. What’s with the over sized fly rod thingamajig? Is that a second baby hog in the center right? Answers, Mr. Johnson, we need answers!!!!!

3. Enochrewt says:

What the hell is happening in that picture?

4. roye says:

It looks like deer or game feeder with motion camera.

5. jrishel says:

I think it’s a raccoon riding a bear. I must know more.

6. mappo says:

I believe this is photographic evidence that raccoons like bacon.

The raccoon/wild boar pic looks like a cooperative attempt to get more corn from the feeder in the picture. People put the cameras near corn feeders. The animals go to eat the corn that is dropped from the feeder 2x/day, and the camera snaps a picture. Probably the boar and the coon found themselves at the feeder every day waiting for the corn to come out. One day the raccoon tried to get at the feeder by climbing on the nearest thing- the boar. Maybe the raccoon was able to shake the feeder and get some more corn to come out. If it worked, then they would keep doing it. Boars are dumb. It is probably too busy eating corn to worry about the raccoon on it’s back. If it meant getting more food, it would tolerate just about anything.

I thought it was a raccoon riding a pig?

9. mikewhy says:

“Ramming Speed!!!”

10. RedShirt77 says:

It’s a Wild Boar people.

And it leads one to wonder. Are animals riding each other around the forest? Did this racoon and boar get raised by the same mother? Did the Racoon tame the Boar?

I just hope all those people that criticize taco john for using the Monkey trained to ride the dog, think about this. Maybe animals riding each other is perfectly natural.

Most importantly, we need more cameras in the woods. Who knows how much animal comedy is being wasted on animals.

11. w000t says:

Seriously, Bushnell, forget Bigfoot for a minute–tell us more about the raccoons riding wild boar(?) around the forest.

12. Keith says:

Honestly, sasquatch, were they to exist, would be boring. It’s just a big ape. But that is a raccoon riding a pig, people. That’s interesting.

13. sawatzky says:

If I read this article right, the million dollars goes to the Sasquatch?!? … quote:
    “…I will award a $1,000,000 bounty to the first sasquatch who can deliver to me a verifiable picture of a Bushnell trail camera. “

14. Trevour says:

Yep Roye’s right. My brother, a huge sportsman (unlike myself), built one of those motion camera thingies out of an old 35mm a few years ago. He used it to track deer, but it also picked up raccoons, squirrels, and even a cat! Fun stuff.