Band Geek Heroes: T-shirts for every sort of musical dweeb

bandheros.jpg

Jan F. writes:

I was amused when someone told me about the tuba hero shirt, but my jaw dropped when I saw 50 other designs. BandGeekHero.com has an entires site devoted to guitar hero parody shirts and they have every instrument you can think of didgeridoo hero?  bagpipe hero?  and they’re all in color and available in a million sizes and colors.  I just received my saxophone hero shirt and it is very, very nice.

Company Store

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Band Geek Heroes: T-shirts for every sort of musical dweeb

1. luketheobscure says:

Oblig. link to penny-arcades “Photoshop Hero” shirt:

Spoiler:

You’ve got filter power!

You know….Make the slant on the “H” a little more pronounced and straighten the left side of the “O” and you it spells what everyone will read when they see it. “Nerd”. Just sayin is all…..

3. SimeonW says:

Wow, these shirts are brought to us by Torsopants, the same guys who also sell shirts at T-Shirt Hell. This is the site they created to sell their inoffensive shirts.

I am torn, my sister was a viola virtuoso, and she is addicted to Guitar Hero, so there is a shirt that seems like a perfect gift for her… But, she is the manager at the West Hollywood American Apparel, so it is hard to imagine her needing any more shirts.

4. jburris says:

cowbell hero should sell like hotcakes

Alas, the Band Geek Hero t-shirts are no longer available. Nor does it seem like they will be coming back. ‘Tis a sad day indeed…

6. Jack says:

Ugggh, I am embarrassed by my spelling. No Xylophone Hero.

7. adamrice says:

No “Balalaika Hero.” FAIL.

8. Jack says:

No Zylophone Hero or Jew’s Harp Hero.

9. Matthew Walton says:

Whoa! They actually have Recorder Hero! Perfect! A shame there’s no Viola de Gamba Hero (my other instrument), but at least they also have Harpsichord Hero. I don’t play the harpsichord, but most of what I do play ends up having a harpsichord accompaniment.

That is fantastic, it really is.

10. Sasha Sklar says:

What a shame, there’s no “berimbau hero”.

11. Gary61 says:

What?!?!?! No ‘Washtub Bass’ Hero?
    Howabout ‘Comb and Tissue paper Hero’?
    and ‘Armpit/Hand Fart hero’?
    ‘Marimba Hero’?

I’m so ashamed ….

12. Marcel says:

May I suggest ‘Circuitbent Furby Hero’?!

hey! I just noticed that if you sign up as a member you get 25% off, too! Woo hoo! I am totally gettin g Kazoo Hero

14. Gemma says:

Kazoo Hero!

Now they need a Swanee Kazoo Hero for Brits.