Scoop Clip scoops from, clips on bags

scoopclip-sm.jpg

The “Scoop Clip” is a two-cupped spoon that also doubles as a clip to keep a bag shut tight. (For most of you: coffee; for me: high-quality cocaine-dusted chocolate.)

Unlike most products from The Pampered Chef, it’s not horrendously over-engineered or -priced. It’s a fiver.

Product Page [PamperedChef.com via Lifehacker via Cool Tools]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Scoop Clip scoops from, clips on bags

1. Mycroft says:

Beats me Deadmeat, but an air tight canister won’t cost you a lot. It might not make a huge difference if you go through coffee that fast, but you might as well keep it as fresh as possible.

2. airship says:

“If you stick two things together that have never been stuck together before, some schmuck will buy it!” -George Carlin

3. Deadmeat says:

#6 posted by Mycroft

Thanks for the advice.

I’ll probably need to pick one up for work, as I just bought one of the French Presses mentioned earlier on the blog this week.

I don’t plan on going through as much, as I bought some Meth Coffee and I hope it’s as potent as advertized (plus I like Maté anyway)

4. chrisb says:

One clip, two cups!

5. Mycroft says:

That would be a good product if a paper bag was a good place to store coffee. . .

6. Deadmeat says:

#1 posted by airship:

I own one. It’s nice.

#3 posted by Mycroft:

How bad is it if the coffee’s only in there for 3-5 days? My household goes through it really fast lately.

7. strider_mt2k says:

What a great idea!

Figures I just found a coffee scoop that suits me too, durrnit.