Designer dog poo bags

poobags.jpg

Design house Junge Schactel believes that even dog eggs should travel in style.

These 16 dog poo bags are the most hygienic and environmentally-friendly way to dispose of your doggie’s leftovers. Colorful and humorous bags – one size, usable for all poo sizes from Chihuahua to Great Dane. The idea way to carry the precious substance to a nearby bin. 100% biodegradable!

Poopoobags.com [Jungeschactel via Notcot]

About Rob Beschizza

This entry was posted in Junk. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Designer dog poo bags

1. pork musket says:

I’m gonna start bringing my lunch in these

2. mgfarrelly says:

I refute there is a “great way” to carry dog waste.

3. Marcel says:

I am beginning to believe that dog shit is one of the most honest, healthiest and purest substances which exists on this planet.

4. kerry says:

The whole sliding scooper mechanism looks bad, I think it would end up picking up more grass than poo, or nothing at all. I buy biodegradable poop bags and just do the traditional baggy hand pickup method, works fine. My dog is impatient enough to get moving, I can’t imagine how she would wait for me to use this contraption.

5. michaelportent says:

I love how the Pug-shaped one says “Don’t Blame Me!”

That’s pretty much what my Pug tells me with her body language after every dump.

6. Jack says:

Sorry, but bio-degradable/bio-deshmadable. How about making shopping and garbage bags bio-degradable to begin with and avoid the cutesy.

That “flip it over and use the handles” mechanism looks awkward, messy and unusable. Plain biodegradable bags with tie handles work better, are cheaper, and you can get them in nice colours should you so desire.

And what a surprise, a “design house” with a Flash-ridden un-deep-linkable and browser-stretching website. Boo.