Sega Toys dreams of hamsters

hamstersega.jpg

Guaranteed not to grow giant tumors under their eyes and endure months of pain trapped in a child-administered prison little bigger than a shoebox (How I miss you, Fluffy), Sega Toys’ Dream Hamster will cost $11 and last for years and years and years.

The product is apparently aimed not at youngsters but Japanese women between 20 and 40 years old. There are no plans for a U.S. release. Nor will it be a conscious, living being.

Press Release (PDF) [Sega Toys via CrunchGear]

About Rob Beschizza

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Sega Toys dreams of hamsters

1. RedShirt77 says:

“sent to the past in order to “terminate” Hamtaro”

I am actually a little concerned this is just a plot by the Chinese to take our Richard Gere and stop the Free Tibet movement.

2. MissAnthropy says:

Forget Hamtaro. It’s obviously Ebichu.

3. adamarber says:

I think they should bring out Genetically-Testing Toys. Mouse teddies with ears on their backs. Goat teddies with spider legs. Hairless cat teddies. The possibilities are endless.

I’ve got a range of toys I’ve just brought out. Roadkill Toys. They’re teddies that have been run over. They come in body bags, with toe tags and death certificates.

I’d love to know what people think of my site.

It’s http://www.roadkilltoys.com

4. lovingthedark says:

Yes, but can they eat each other?

5. RedShirt77 says:

There is a joke in this somewhere.

6. LogrusZed says:

Zombie Blarney-Cock want’s one of these to replace the one Wee Hughie took from his corpse.

7. Mithrandir says:

This thing was sent to the past in order to “terminate” Hamtaro before he could lead the resistance.

8. monopole says:

I’ll stick with the realhamster(nominally NSFW) for my love hamster needs for the time being.