Pigeon plays Tap Tap Revenge on an iPhone

Between idiotic cooings, an omnivorous sky rat mistakes the fantastic iPhone app Tap Tap Revenge as a choice bit of offal-filled carrion or perhaps the eye jelly of a small humanoid. Disgusting creatures, pigeons: the pigeon himself seems a bit incredulous about the situation. The real news here, of course, is that the iPhone’s touch screen is pigeon-beak compatible.

Pigeons suck at video games [YouTube]

This entry was posted in apple and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Pigeon plays Tap Tap Revenge on an iPhone

1. brianary says:

Pigeons were brought to this country for food.

With the economy going the way it is, more people may be eating squab.

2. themindfantastic says:

I think it would be more interesting to have something which would reproduce sound according to where the pigeon tapped, and see what they would come up with on their own… I am not immediately saying that a pigeon would do this out of interest in sound that resulted (for all we know they just like the feeling of their beak pressing against their face as it got pressed up against something) but it would still be interesting.

3. andbigdaddy2 says:

Sky rats! Pigeons carry no more disease than any other bird. You are regurgitating crap shoved down your throat buy pest control companies who have found that they can make quite a bit of money waging a war on these birds. Do you think Doves are sky rats? I love how people oh and awww over doves and run like a pit bull is chasing them from pigeons when they are the same bird. So when you go to your friends wedding or funeral and they release doves make sure you stand up and yell out sky rats!

4. Waterlilygirl says:

#8 I hate doves. Glorified pigeon if you ask me.

5. elliot winner says:

This makes me not only want an iPhone, but also a pet pigeon.

6. andbigdaddy2 says:

Between idiotic yelping, an omnivorous mutt mistakes the fantastic iPhone app Tap Tap Revenge as a choice bit of offal-filled carrion or perhaps the eye jelly of a small humanoid. Disgusting creatures, Dogs: the dog himself seems a bit incredulous about the situation.

If that was the post this comment thread would be 8 pages long with people screaming how u dare insult the noble dog. The saver of children and feeder of kittens,raccoons,white tiger cubs with out mothers.

Pigeons where used by the military to save lives and help win world war 1 and 2.

7. John Brownlee says:

Yeah, but what have those pestilent sky rats done for us lately?

Love and kisses,

John Brownlee
    Bought-and-paid-for stooge of the Pigeon Extermination Industry

8. ROSSINDETROIT says:

I looked up our ‘pigeons’. They’re technically Rock Doves, which makes them sound so much more noble. To the hawks they’re still just Dinner on the Wing.

Pigeon apologists!

10. michaelportent says:

Is it sad that this pigeon is better than me at Tap Tap Revenge? I could kick its ass all up and down Aurora Feint though.

11. ROSSINDETROIT says:

Hawk bait. I can tell when the Marsh Hawks have been hanging around the yard because the pigeons will act real skittish while raiding the squirrel feeders and clumps of feathers appear under the spruce trees.
    Go Marsh Hawks.

12. Halloween Jack says:

First to welcome our omnivorous sky rat overlords &c.

13. semiotix says:

“Hello, iPhone customer support? Yes, I’d like to get my screen replaced. Now, before we go any further, I’d like you to tell me if there’s any place in the warranty or the Terms of Service where it says I’m not supposed to let a pigeon play video games on it….”

14. Lydia9 says:

When I lived in Indonesia, pigeon = delicious snack to be had when visiting the cities. A little greasy, but v.tasty. ‘Specially the brains. This was, um, pre-bird flu, so I’m not sure I’d indulge today, but with the price of food these days? I’m naming my pet bird Stew.

15. royaltrux says:

Perhaps he’d be better at Missile Command?

16. RedShirt77 says:

Who lets their pet pigeon peck their I-phone?

This could work with a smarter bird.

17. Ceronomus says:

A Maccaw would PWN this guy.

18. SeppTB says:

Pigeons are very intelligent, as far as birds go. Not a match for Ravens, but still up there. They are also one of the few animals to have passed the mirror test (recognize a reflection as being themselves and not another bird). The homing ability they have is unique among birds, so maybe they’re disgusting, but don’t call them dumb!

That said, I certainly wouldn’t let one peck away at my iPhone.

19. Enochrewt says:

Yeah, Pigeons get a bad rap, until tens of thousands of them roam the city uncontrolled pecking and crapping at everything.

Also, isn’t there a difference between the noble pigeon of WWI/WWII and the flying rat of the inner city? Maybe one makes a better football or something?

20. pork musket says:

From now on I’m only eating animals that can pass the mirror test