11-in-1 Multi-Game Dining Room Table

Tournament 11-in-1 250.jpg

It is a terrible thing, to have to decide between a dining room table and a foosball table, or a foosball table or a ping pong table, or a ping pong table and a pool table. The 11-in-1 Multi Game Table solves the problem wonderfully: with Matrioshka-like nesting, each table peels back to reveal another surface lying beneath. The table includes pool, bolwing, poker, craps, chess, backgammon (twice!), shuffleboard, ping pong and roulette. There’s even a regular surface so it can function as a dining room table.

I’m really liking this. If only it had space for a MAME cabinet and a built-in sarcophagus to act as a spare bed for my girlfriend’s horrible, horrible mother, I might actually manage to convince her that the new apartment’s spare room can indeed be both a spare bedroom, dining room and game room, all in one. The price isn’t bad either: $1,267.

11-in-1 Multi Game Table [Urban Junkie via Born Rich]

This entry was posted in Furniture and Lighting and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to 11-in-1 Multi-Game Dining Room Table

1. Matt Holmes says:

11 games in one table is pretty good, but I’m not sure if I would want to use the table in my dining room. My kids will still want to play when it’s dinner time. If I was younger, I think I would want this to be part of my dining room furniture set. Thanks for sharing!

Total ripoff of the Fisher-Price 3 in 1 Game Table I got for Christmas when I was six.

3. isaac says:

@#4:

i know! that was exactly what i was thinking, but sadly this one does not have an air-hockey option…

4. pupdog says:

That’s going to be one hell of an uncomfortable table to sit at, especially the head/foot…

5. Isaac says:

If you can’t sit at the ends, it ain’t no dining room table.

6. kaiza says:

I thought I hit the jackpot when I scrolled down a bit further and saw the but this schizophrenic piece of furniture has obviously lost its marbles, as well as 9 other games because I only count 10 games total. Of course they may in fact be counting the 3 different kinds of backgammon, the many chess variants (I won’t even consider chess boxing), or possibly the game where you use the chess pieces as ten pin bowling pins (if you score a turkey you get to swap your tenpin bowling ball for a wrecking ball, but your opponent may castle his pieces and create a 1-10 split).

Alternatively, providing a deck of cards and insisting this constitutes a game is like saying putting food on a table is a game and that every different dish is a different game. QED my dining table is a hojillion-in-one games table – come over tomorrow for a round of chess pin boxing stud draw souffle.

7. appfiend says:

You can probably get most of these items and stuff them in your iPhone instead of a dining room table: Aw Craps! and Vegas Poker are great apps for iPhone already. I’m sure others can chime in with good apps for the other 9 functions of the 11-in-1!