In Seattle? Want to cover PAX for us?

I’ve never ever been to the Penny Arcade Expo, which pains me no end. It’s just a bad time of year for me. Something always comes up. (This year it’s Burning Man.)

If you’re in the Seattle area, have a camera and a internet-grade command on the English language, and would be willing to snap a few pix and write up your experience I’d be happy to send you my Three-Day Pass that I won’t be able to use. I’m not looking for comprehensive coverage or anything — we’re talking about a $40 pass, here — but as a devoted fan of Penny Arcade I’d at least like to attend this year by proxy.

Hit me up via email (joel@sproingsproing) if you’re interested. First person to tickle my fancy gets it.

Update: Got it covered. Thanks, everyone!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to In Seattle? Want to cover PAX for us?

1. mujadaddy says:

What’s better than covering the Penny Arcade Expo?

Not being fucking retarded.

2. Gilbert Wham says:

“An internet-grade command on the English language”.

Sweet Zombie Jesus.

3. pork musket says:

You’re going to Burning Man? I’ll be going for the first time this year… I don’t really know what to expect other than craziness.

4. Davin says:

I already have a pass, but I’d gladly send you some pictures and writeups of the things we’re gonna go see. Too bad you can’t make it, should be a blast.

5. rAMPANTiDIOCY says:

Hey are ya going to burning man?!

6. krylon says:

Damn! I’m applying for a job in Alaska and that would have been an awesome pit stop on my way to the interview.
    Oh well.

7. Joel Johnson says:

Yeah, everyone should feel free to send us your PAX photos and coverage if you’re already going!

Also, Pork, Rampant: I am indeed going to BM. First time in several years.

8. Lonin says:

Unfortunately I’ll only be going Friday. Working weekend customer service jobs is oh so much fun.

9. pork musket says:

Got any tips for BM? And if you are getting randomly yelled at, it means I’ve spotted you.

• Joel Johnson says:

Pork, I’d say pack light, don’t worry about staying clean (the dust keeps you from getting too smelly, although wet wipes are always welcome), and just be prepared to go with what takes you.

10. Johnny One Spur says:

Be sure to stop by Astral Headwash and…well…get your head washed. Nice after a week in the desert. Tell ‘em Johnny One sent you (I’m skipping it this year, but Astral are my peeps…)