Zazzle.com now printing custom sneakers with your images

dogshoe.jpg

Zazzle, one of those online shops that lets you create t-shirts and other swag with custom logos and images, can now print directly onto custom Keds sneakers. Pity that they only offer shoes in women’s sizes or I’d take this slapped together version with my dog — upside down his face flaps become somewhat lurid — and make something genuinely snazzy.

You can buy a pair of custom sneakers from Zazzle for $50 to $60. And again, my example is really poor. There are a lot more controls and features you can use to tweak instead of just slapping an uploaded image into the first place you could find.

Create! [Zazzle via Crunchgear]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Zazzle.com now printing custom sneakers with your images

1. Peaceflag2007 says:

How about you cheat on your next math test in style?

Equasion shoes?

2. Steven says:

@4: in theory, yes. but women’s shoes tend to be quite narrow. i wear a US men’s 10.5 most of the time, but i’ve never been able to cram my foot into anything smaller than a women’s 14 (which zazzle isn’t offering).

what?

3. BrotherSole says:

Pretty cool, but I’ll be really impressed once they start printing on leather shoes.

In the mean time, I can do that for you :) Men’s sizes too!! /End shameless plug

4. Chrs says:

Women’s sizes only? Happily, the size conversion from women’s sizes to men’s sizes is not hard, and involves subtracting one and a half.

5. Trent Hawkins says:

Women and Kids only? That sucks, I was looking forward to a pair of flaming shoes.

6. elvisfreshly says:

Hey If you want to customize your shoes you should go to http://www.thejgcustoms.com to purchase a kit. Also, the best custom shoes on the net.

7. Sneakchick says:

I don’t think they can print on leather yet. If you don’t have the cash for brothersole’s excellent work, here is a cheaper way to do it and another shameless plug! http://www.sneakart.com

8. Frank_in_Virginia says:

How about an “up skirt” photo which I am certain one could find on the Web?