Godfather style horse head pillow for decapitated snuggling

horsehead-6.jpg

As a blogger, I have many enemies. Perhaps you’re one, spelling out your hate for me along the nanoangstroms of your mind. There are thousands like you, from the anonymous Alcatel PR guy shooting sparks off his fillings as he considers the affront of my headline “Alcatel Playboy phone not even good for masturbators” enjoying an inexplicably prominent Google rank, to the anonymous commenter who is secretly my mother calling me a moron. You are in good company.

Consequently, I’ve woken up in horror on more than one occasion to find myself cuddled up the steaming decapitated melon of some livestock that an enemy I didn’t even know existed had surreptitiously tucked into my bed. It’s a danger of the trade: the Valleywag guys are always complaining about it, although they have developed a certain taste for headcheese over the last few years… a more gastronomic peril of the “biz.”

I wonder, then, if this Godfather style horse head pillow might be a good buy at only $45. Perhaps it could work as a preventive device for the man with many enemies, whether a hot-shot Hollywood producer flipping off the mob or a certain kind of Internet smart ass. It sends a strong message to the sociopathic home intruder who sneaks into your bedroom at night with a dripping sack: “Hey look, this guy loves this stuff. Well, I’ll be hornswaggled! What to do now?” And in that moment of confusion, that’s when Humbert Humbird swoops in, going for the eyes as the righteous parakeet avatar of my vengeance.

Horse Head Pillow [Kropserkel via Freshome]

This entry was posted in Furniture and Lighting and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Godfather style horse head pillow for decapitated snuggling

1. Halloween Jack says:

Given that the Valleywag types were among those who jumped all over BoingBoing during the Biolet Vlue kerfuffle, I’d submit that they have a taste for “headcheese” of an entirely different sort.

2. SamF says:

Since you’ve abandoned all pretense of being an actual gadget blog, could you please also review the pharmaceutical substances that you have obviously been sampling?
    :D

This is clearly a gadget post. The lead-in picture has a projector clock in it.

Hate to be that guy, and by “that guy” I mean overbearing amateur Boing Boing historian, but Cory blogged about this in July 2006. Duplicate post was worth it for the phrase “righteous parakeet avatar of my vengeance” alone, however.

5. strider_mt2k says:

Agreed.
    Wild imagery, and that’s the prose.

I like the Xs, nice touch.

6. Gloria says:

I love you.

7. Skwid says:

Woot! For once I’m not that guy! Thanks, Anonymous!

(No, really…promise that’s not me!)