Philip Isohe’s detailed airplane models from rubbish

AfriGadget profiles Philip Isohe, a talented maker who creates detailed, working (but not flyable) model airplanes out of scrap.

This entry was posted in models and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Philip Isohe’s detailed airplane models from rubbish

1. sofa0ne says:

I would like to see people like this given the opportunity to take their vision even further.
    Everyone has heard the cliché about teaching a person to fish in this case I think it’s bringing the fish to market to sell! If that makes sense to anyone.

I know I would hire him in a heartbeat if I was in such a position.

Too bad there wasn’t some way to offer citizenship to exceptional people at random. I know ther are certain visas available, but that’s usually for people in more traditional employments.

3. ackpht says:

That, ladies and gentlemen, is raw engineering talent.

4. strider_mt2k says:

-and the best right back to Phillip!

“Skilled Artisan” only approaches what I’m seeing here considering what the man is working with.

The bus underpinnings are nothing less than stunning, and the way the wires are hidden…just wow.

5. amoebaboy says:

all the best from England Philip!
    thats some serious skills you have there, i wish you every success, tinplate is a wonderful medium and a joy to work with, i admire your dedication.

6. the_boy says:

well that’s pretty dang incredible