Log Bowls by Doha Chebib

logbowls1.jpg

Hardly a gadget at all, we diverge from our usually strident and disciplined coverage of things with electricity in them — or, you know, pants — to present these gorgeous wooden bowls with lacquered interiors. In my fairy world this is what my multi-dimensional scrying suite would look like, except instead of viewing orcish troop movements I’d peek into the milkman-in-the-kitchen fantasies of ’50s housewives.

They were designed by Doha Chebib from the Loyal Loot Collective for “Cabin”, which I presume is some sort of furniture store.

Loyal Loot Collective page [LoyalLoot.com via Freshome]

This entry was posted in bowls. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Log Bowls by Doha Chebib

1. pork musket says:

Thanks for the links Lantobland! I think these will make a great gift for someone I know this year… each year I can send them another bowl :D

2. DrJen says:

“but are not suggested for food consumption”
    Well, darnit, that’s what I wanted them for.
    Thanks for the link, though, Lantobland.
    (Now I’m off to research really shiny laquers that can be used to coat the inside of logs without poisoning me et al.)

the website: http://www.loyalloot.com/

is that for real? I can never believe how little effort some of these fancypants designers put into their websites.

4. pork musket says:

I want these. Not actually for sale though?

5. lantobland says:

you can buy these at http://www.goodeggshop.com! i’m pretty sure it’s the only place where they’re for sale on the internet.

6. Downpressor says:

As much as I want to, I cant work this into another jibe about Joel’s dead girlfriend.