Irrelevant: BBG presents a short techno remix of John McCain grunting

As a foreigner, I’m quite baffled by and apolitical toward this election dealie going on, but I saw this YouTube of Senator McCain’s … enthusastic grunting noises? Whatever they are, I then saw the digest version by Jed Lewison, with other McCain samples overlaid.

And it struck me that it could all do with a beat.Update. Here’s a direct link: http://gadgets.boingboing.net/filesroot/mcheh.mp3
. CC attribution ‘n’ remix, yo.

Have a nice weekend!

About Rob Beschizza

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Irrelevant: BBG presents a short techno remix of John McCain grunting

1. TheMostHorrible says:

I thought I heard Phil Hartman’s Frankenstein a couple of times in there.

And this relates to gadgets how? I know it’s too much to ask BB to avoid its left wing love of politics. But, could you at least keep it out of BBG?

3. Skwid says:

Dude, hilarious. Thanks for the laugh!

4. Rob Beschizza says:

I love “and this relates to gadgets how?” comments. One day we’ll do a compilation.

5. edgore says:

Please to provide permalink to the music-like bit at the end of the post – I would like to send it to many, many peoples. I am unable to figure out how to sends.

6. edgore says:

Without, you know, actually bothering to view source and do actual work. Please to provide convenience.

7. igpajo says:

Try right clicking on the player bar and you’ll see a “download this track” option. Click it and it’ll launch another window that plays the .mp3. Then choose save in the file menu.

lol that sounded like chewbacca!

9. EdWatkins says:

Vote McCain/Penguin 2008!

After watching that clip, any one else see the similarity between McCain and The Penguin?

Take a look: