Power On Self Test: Modern Science!

skgi_2134587_17985.jpg

[via Ffffound]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Power On Self Test: Modern Science!

1. kerry says:

This is going up in my lab today. Awesome!

2. w000t says:

How about where to get a THIS Is How The World Ends shirt (another Zom-Bot design)? Asking Threadless to reprint hasn’t gotten me shirted thus far.

thank you catdogpigduck!

I’m the artist.
    man- i’m really learning the need to plaster my name or put watermarks on my works…it’s both honoring and frustrating to see stuff reposted with no mention or sharing information.

if you want this shirt, it’s available at kindercore.com ‘s store on black, equally good.

ha ha thanks! i have never heard of Stendahl Syndrome, but i accept the compliment.

i’m really sorry my site hasn’t been updated in forever. sitekreator has basically put a freeze on my free account since i met my usage limit..and then sorta badmouthed them (they lowered the limit from when i started, and i literally can’t even REMOVE files now)

i’m looking into a tumblr account or whatever for zom-bot.com to direct to, and am saving pennies to launch my own shirts and prints. please check in with me now and then!!
    -travis

5. flytch says:

“I’m the artist.”
    YES… Always, sign your work!!!!
    BTW, this is cool :) good job, and thanks for sharing it with the world.

6. zish says:

WOW! Zom-Bot I just experienced Stendahl Syndrome whilst visiting that absolutely incredible site! I swear!

7. ehamiter says:

I need this on a t-shirt.

8. catdogpigduck says:

The illustrator who did this is Travis Pitts, He’s pretty much amazing.

here’s his website