Hand-cooling joystick for sweaty flight-simmers
Genius' MetalStrike series of PC joysticks cool the user's hand as he or she waggles. Three levels of force feedback, three levels of air conditioning and 13 programmable buttons should make it appetizing for those among you who still play flight simulators or proper space shooters.
•Vibration feedback function lets you experience the effects of taking off,
landing, stalling, bumps, crashes, etc.
• Three levels (off/1/2) of air control to keep your hand cool plus feel the effects
• 4-axis: X, Y, Z, and rudder for Aileron, Elevator, Throttle and power control
ideal for simulated flight games.
• Turbo function for auto repeat - good for shooting in flight games.
• 13 programmable buttons include fire trigger, four fire buttons and eight base
• 8-way ‘point-of-view’ hat switch to change your view points
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink