Bottle carousel is begging for an IV drip rig-up

0boozedevice.jpg

The “Deluxe Chrome Bottle Carousel & Measures” is a cute way to keep four upended bottles of booze close at hand, but it would never work for my spirit of choice: most bourbon comes in oddly shaped bottles, not the uniform one-liters needed to fix firmly into place. Not that I’d spend £80 on this stainless steel contraption in the first place — that’s far too much money that could be spent on more booze. Besides, the sound of alcohol spilling out into an empty rocks glass always signifies that it’s going to be a fun breakfast.

Relatedly, I still haven’t found a bottle of Crystal Head Vodka on sale anywhere in real life or on the internet. I’m getting a bit desperate. If anyone knows where to pick one up in NYC please let me know!

Bottle Carousel catalog page [Beta.Drinkstuff.com via Core77]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Bottle carousel is begging for an IV drip rig-up

1. nairobired says:

picked up a bottle last weekend at, oddly enough, the liquor store next to the local costco. couldnt believe it when i saw it there in the glass case next to the hennessey xo. even stranger, i live in fort worth texas.
    if you want me to send you a bottle, let me know, i’d be glad to! it tastes like diamondy vodka!

2. Mr_Biggles says:

Not sure about NYC, but if you are ever actually on the Rock (Newfoundland) where it’s made, they sell it at the provincial liquor stores. I think it’s about $50 Canadian. Maybe they even sell it at the distillery.

3. devophill says:

I saw Crystal Head at a liquor store near my house. There was an officially licensed M*A*S*H glass IV bottle decanter. Try ebay…

4. TravisW says:

http://www.beltramos.com or more specifically

I know the picture looks like a gin and tonic, but the site is legit.

$45, plus shipping. Just got it last week. Smells putrid, but is incredibly smooth. Plus it looks awesome sitting on your coffee table.

5. Ryan Waddell says:

Indeed, I saw one of these at Canadian Tire for $30 up here in Toronto.

6. thermidorthelobster says:

80 quid? I bought one for under a tenner at a random trade show. I’m not 100% sure it was stainless but it sure looks similar.

BevMo