M.U.S.C.L.E. men go humping USB

usbmen9216.jpg

I post this not for any id-driven delight at another variation of the phallic humping USB dongle motif, but because these particular ones are based on M.U.S.C.L.E. men, the tiny embryonically pink wrestlers that I bought by the plastic trash can full when I was nine. I’m just finding out now that America’s M.U.S.C.L.E. line was based on the popular Kinnikuman manga, which is what these USB hubs are based on. You know, if these came in fleshy pink, I’d actually be nostalgic enough to buy one.

Kinniukman Warriors [Geekstuff 4 U]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to M.U.S.C.L.E. men go humping USB

1. igpajo says:

They should have made them thumb drive with a gig or so of storage. Then they’d be sort of entertaining and useful at the same time.

2. RedShirt77 says:

Do they sell and accompanying USB hub that looks like a lady? however unladylike the union might be with these fellows.

3. Trnck says:

I like it how the USB nodes stick out of the body…

If I’m not mistaken, those guys do sit-ups or crunches. They are different from the humping dogs (although who knows, there may be a humping edition of the MUSCLE crew).

5. El Mariachi says:

They look like they’re doing sit-ups, not humping.

6. mistervega says:

wow! now THAT truly is a rip off! $34 for a measly piece of plastic that gives a maximum of 2 minutes worth of entertainment!?!?!?! how about the USB humping dog for $9.99 http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/japanfan/9c89/