Hipster Albino Santa Christ to save Palm’s Christmas

hipsterclaus.jpg

The only thing that really upsets me about this campaign is that I was pretty sure Hipster Albino Santa Christ was my schtick. Guess I’m buying a Centro now.

The mistletoe is made of oxycontin [Palm.com]

This entry was posted in Consumption and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Hipster Albino Santa Christ to save Palm’s Christmas

1. dove says:

@ #5:

me too :( i get sad when it comes on tv.

2. Camillo Miller says:

Oh no! Joel, the word doppelganger was meant to describe two people!

Trippelganger isn’t even a word!

3. El Stinko says:

You know what ruined Santa for me? When I found out that there WAS NO SANTA. (sorry kids)

Now, #5, you should be aware that the icon we generally recognize as Santa, at least the American one, was pretty much created by Coca-Cola back in the 30′s. Dig it: http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/heritage/cokelore_santa.html

But I certainly would be surprised if Palm’s ‘remixed’ Santa will have the same lasting quality. They’ll be lucky if people even remember it until Christmas.

4. Not a Doktor says:

lol ‘cokelore’

Also I 3rd this looks like a hobo having a stroke.

5. Elvis Pelt says:

Anybody want to spring for some giant Palm signs? Going cheap…

That looks far more like a twitching emancipated crackhead than a jesuslike santa figure grooving out…

7. muteboy says:

I have a Centro already, and now I feel slightly sick.

What a fooking douche.

9. technogeek says:

I really wish Palm would get their act together. I like the palm OS platform for simple apps, but I’m slightly sickened about the longstanding touch calibration issue.

10. Garr says:

John I hope you’re reading this, got nowhere else to post it:

Since yesterday, my RSS feed isn’t updating (last post whas Vista Product (RED))

The feed is still there, it simply doesn’t update with newer posts…

11. TheBlessedBlogger says:

Soooooooo creepy. This has ruined Santa for me.

12. edgore says:

I have a feeling that a starving and crippled Hipster Tiny Tim is probably a more appropraite mascot for Palm these days…

13. DeWynken says: