The Swerve makes trimming your neck, back hair, uh, fun?

swerveblade.jpg

“The Swerve” is a disposable razor designed for trimming the back of the neck and — erk — upper back in-between trips to the barber. (That is presuming you go for the full back shave at your barber. Personally, I prefer a more natural, winterized look, with festive garland braided in for the holidays.)

You can get a Swerve for $5 or $13 for a three-pack.

The Swerve Neck and Back Razor [ShavingStuff.com]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to The Swerve makes trimming your neck, back hair, uh, fun?

It’s really good for getting at the perineum region.

I have used the Swerve and it works well on the back of your neck. It did take a little getting used to but I am a big fan. A great product for the unfortunate hairy men that need it.

3. dofnup says:

I don’t think we can get a full idea of the quality of this product until wee see a video of Joel shaving his nether regions with it.

… no?

4. teehud says:

At first it looked like this thing is supposed to fit in the mouth. And that lead me to think it’s sexy for a girl to shave your neck/back from their mouth. And then I realized I had no clue what I was talking about and went to the product page and noticed it’s built to be worn in the fingers.

So… Any ladies interested in shaving this teddy bear’s back…?

5. Ghede says:

It looks like the worlds most painful auto-fellatio device.

6. Halloween Jack says:

Headblade should do this, and it also has replaceable blades.

I agree with Theehud. It looks a bit like wax lips, only with a razor in the middle! Perhaps fun for the man…I don’t think getting a mouthful of back hair would be pleasant for anyone. Was definitely relieved to find it was meant to be used inbetween the index and middle finger.