PenPals makes a Moleskine out of your iPod case

ipod-blocket2.jpg

A tiny notebook rolled up into an iPod case. Or just do it yourself with a spare Moleskine, some scissors and some glue and save yourself $26.

Scripta [Official Site via Cult of Mac]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to PenPals makes a Moleskine out of your iPod case

The clones are fine if your only writing but they use crappy paper. Moleskines have good paper for sketching and drawing. Even the reporter books have better paper then the clones I’ve tried.

2. Daemon says:

Well, I’m not going to go so far as to say that they suck, but moleskins definately don’t seem to have anything special going for them that warrents their prices compared to the cheaper clones.

I think it’s basicly brand-namism…

3. terryly says:

This ipod case is so cute.

Recommend an article.

Top 5 Christmas Gifts for Your iPod

I have a relative’s Moleskin diary from the Civil War it seems to be holing up fine.

5. shenuna says:

Yes, so cool.
    You also can send the free gift to your friend, just for your iPod/iPod Touch/iPod Nano …
    How to send Free iPod Gift to your Friend

6. LynnLU says:

Here are some intertesting Christmas wallpapers for iPod,iPhone.
    Many of the 48 wallpapers are traditional scenes of Santa, snowmen, Christmas decorations and wintery scenes.

7. Brad S. says:

Do you mean an iPod case out of a Moleskine?

8. Secret_Life_of_Plants says:

Can I just say that Moleskine notebooks suck.

I bought a knock-off version in Paris and carried it everywhere for a year, writing in it every day and even keeping my money and credit cards in it.

I just bought a Moleskine replacement and after 2 months it is already falling apart.

Hemingway and Picasso and Proust my ass!

9. Tenn says:

@Plants
    If you tuck it in your back pocket, you’d be better off getting one of the flexible designs meant for that. I’ve got six Moleskines that I kept in an appropriate pocket for a few months each (one that didn’t expose their spines to stress) and they’re all chock-full of writing and sitting on my desk waiting to be transcribed.

So it’s all how you store it. The sewn binding will hold up FOREVER, but not if it’s exposed to stress along the seams in the wrong direction. Glue bindings, however, will get finicky in Texas heat or if they’re slightly damp or if there’s any risk of bookworms, so Moleskine’s always worked for me.