Jobs weight loss due to “hormone imbalance”, says Jobs

I have given more than my all to Apple for the past 11 years now. I will be the first one to step up and tell our Board of Directors if I can no longer continue to fulfill my duties as Apple’s CEO. I hope the Apple community will support me in my recovery and know that I will always put what is best for Apple first.

Statement From Apple Board; Letter From Steve Jobs on Health [WSJ.com via Mathew Ingram]

This entry was posted in apple and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Jobs weight loss due to “hormone imbalance”, says Jobs

1. Marshall says:

Weren’t we promised an effort to have less non-gadget Apple posts a while back?

Unless Jobs is announcing the iPituitary or the iThyroid, this is just blogspam.

2. mazerrackham says:

Sell! Sell! No wait — Buy! Buy!

3. Halloween Jack says:

I am completely willing to help Steve out with a fat transplant (his expense).

4. PaulR says:

Isn’t Jobs one of those fruitetarians?

Fruitatarians?
    Fruititarians?
    Fruitarians!

Could his ‘hormonal imbalance’ be high-glycemic-index-diet-induced Type II diabetes?

Hormone Imbalance… hrm… I feel proud that Steve Jobs is coming out as a transsexual, in this new year of our only 9th year of our new century we can have even the most well known individual come out and be proud for just who she happens to be. This is great news for our youth who can see one of the most well known individuals in the world finally living the life she desires to live and know that they too might be able to add their voice to the choir of openly proud individuals.

6. lectroid says:

It’s never lupus.

7. OM says:

…Hey, it’s worked for menopausal women for generations. Just blame the hormones, and it’s a free pass to act like an ass :-P