Toilet seat measures you before and after

haikun.jpg
haikun2.jpg

Yanko uses a blushing anthropomorphic bunny to illustrate a concept toilet seat. The bunny sits on the toilet and — exerting itself to such an extent that it sweats out several heart-shaped blood clots — finally unspools. Afterwards, the toilet tells the rabbit how many pounds lighter they are after expelling half its lower intestine: proud of its herculean excretionary efforts, the bunny hugs itself in delight.

I’m sure we can all see the problem here: taking a dump is not the same as losing weight. But it’s funny how many people out there think it is. I remember one roommate I used to have who told me, when I complained I was getting fat, to use the toilet and then weigh myself again. Inches, not pounds, people!

Toilet Seat Scale by Haikin Deng [Yanko]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Toilet seat measures you before and after

1. mzed says:

Good when you’re traveling to Bethselamin. Always get a receipt!

2. Takuan says:

these should be installed in every senate and parliament chamber throughout the world.

3. dodi says:

The dream/nightmare gadget for people with eating disorders. Think of the damage this could do to the type of person who knows exactly how many minutes of gum chewing it takes to burn the calories in that piece of gum.

4. geekpdx says:

I smell a contest in the works…

You know we used to TALK about being on the “5 minute weight loss plan,” but we never took it that seriously.

6. Shelby Davis says:

Want. This will give me exactly the sort of data my obsessive statistical logs and personal-habit graphs are missing (there’s an anal-retentive pun in here somewhere…)

7. salsaman says:

Other than small children and anthropomorphic bunnies, do many people rest all of their weight on a toilet seat? Just tried– it’s difficult!

I don’t know… I have a chamois ass bike riding friend who pays hundreds and hundreds to shave those last ounces off his bike, if he just takes a dump and piss before his ride this little device can let him know what the cost would have been in unobtanium.

9. nehpetsE says:

“Inches, not pounds, people!”

You mean the extruded length of excrement is more important than the weight?

10. michaelportent says:

I see this being primarily used in this fashion: Guy sits down. Does business. Stands up to find he’s 1lb. lighter. “Dang! I guess I cleared enough room for 4 Quarter Pounders.”

11. Agies says:

This just serves as an illustration of how important it is to weigh yourself at the same time every day if your weight is important to you.

Plus you could probably watch the numbers go down as you drop a deuce.

12. HeatherB says:

Think of the bragging rights this will land you when you land that 3 pounder.

Am I the only one who saw the red dots on the rabbit as eyes and not the rabbit blushing?