Brando brings their F-game to the "Segon Turbo Flash Drive", a memory stick in the shape of...memory. The "DDR RAM appearance" has an "environmental green shell" — plastic, surely.
Like nearly everything Brando makes, it's so dumb that it's kind of awesome. (Super-overpriced, though: 4GB for $20? Get out.)
- Brando spy watch contains secret videocam - Boing Boing Gadgets
- Help me resist Brando's Super Tiny Keyboard - Boing Boing Gadgets
- Brando SpyCam masquerades as a phone - Boing Boing Gadgets
- Brando has 16-port USB hubs in stock - Boing Boing Gadgets
- Brando 4-in-1 webcam has a certain something - Boing Boing Gadgets
- Brando's $250 cell phone jammer would cost you $11k in fines ...
- Brando makes tiny HTPC keyboard, the spitting image of my ...