Obama Chia Pet

chia-obama-animated-21.gif

Dear America,

There is now an Obama Chia Pet.

Best regards,
Boing Boing Gadgets

obama_bg_new.jpg

Update: Apparently you can get these Chia Obama Handmade Decorative Planteron Amazon for twenty bucks, should you so choose.

About Rob Beschizza

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Obama Chia Pet

I think we should respect our leaders and pray for them no matter who they are or how evil they are. I do believe Obama is an evil man and has evil intentions for our country and many are blinded by these things. He wants unemployment to rise he does not want to fix this. The reason why is because if you have a job you will have healthcare, but the more people without jobs the more people who will not be able to pay for healthcare. Obama is a communist he wants the government to have total control and our healthcare system is a big part of it. He wants the government to decide who lives and who dies. Obama is not a man of integrity, he is not a man of righteousness. I do pray for him and ask for the Lord’s guidance in his life and that he will make godly decisions for our country. The things he is trying to put into affect right now are very damaging to the freedoms we have and I pray that the scales in America’s eyes will be lifted so we move against the breakdown of our country and move towards unity and freedom.

Where are all the other chia presidents?

Sad! The Obama Chia Pet AND #10’s disrespectful comments! Sad and frightening! We can agree to disagree without being disrespectful. Of course, respect is not much of a value anymore. What did I expect! You know…freedom of speech and all. I guess with that in mind I could easily call the maker of the Obama Chia Pet and #10 ball sucking assholes and get away with it.

4. midknyte says:

WWOD bracelets in three, two…

5. AirPillo says:

I’ve found another .gif which comes to mind, upon seeing the Chia-fro.

Re #14 – LMAO. If you’re going to be offensive, at least do it correctly: I believe you meant BHO.

I agree that the president, as a public figure, is fair game. People did tear up Bush, and before him Clinton, and before him the other Bush, etc.

However, I do dislike presidential-themed gag gifts. They are disrespectful. I am a Bush-disliking liberal, and I am dismayed by the Obama Chia-head. But, I was also dismayed by Bush dunce dolls, etc. as well. Whether or not I like the person occupying the office, I respect the office, and think that criticism of the President should be respectful.

The guy’s got no respect for the people he represents, lies (yes, he IS a politician after all, but damn, that guy’s told some whoppers!) so much there’s no point trying to distinguish truth, and he’s using tactics that were precedented by Bush, so I can’t apologize for having no respect for the man.
    I agree to disagree with anyone that supports him. In fact, I PROMISE to disagree, because approving of his actions and lies makes no sense whatsoever.

8. jtegnell says:

#8: That scared the crap out of me! What the hell?!?

This is CHIA PETS finest hour!!!!!

10. Nobama Noway says:

One thing that is fun is growing Barry’s “hair” and then spraying Roundup on it. It turns brown and dies within a day or so.

I think the Chia-Obama is great. If anyone is still upset why did Hallmark make greeting cards putting both Bushes and Clintons in disrespectful positions. Where was the outrage? Just great fun!

I love that one poster: Chia Obama is turning our new president into a Chinese amusment! No, God, No!!! Too funny… I love the liberal mind :) We should send him a Chia Obama made of plastic, wrapped with a condom, and covered with pot seeds.

Dig the afro man.

People, just bear in mind the generational style that allowed President Obama to sit in the White House. He was elected in part due to a superstar appeal. People LIKE looking at him. His speech is clear, and intelligent. Is it wrong to make things like Obama Chia? No, and this is why: Our generation is not your generation. I own a life size novelty cut out of Obama. Is this disrespectful? No, to me, it shows my support for our president. It shows that I’m not afraid to outwardly express my loyalty to our president. I do it in my own way. I am not wrong for doing so. The creators of Obama Chia are not wrong for allowing me to do it in that way. I’m buying two. One to grow, and one to save. I am not a bad person.

15. Phelyan says:

You know what I hate? What I really cannot stand? It’s those little people that suddenly walk into a web page and start talking.

this is the most ridiculous chia pet ever made in all Chia Pet history.

i believe this is LAME!!!!!!!!

and obama sucks balls!!! yaaa suck my balls bitch!

17. Howard Beale says:

Chia Obama is already a Chinese amusement. They will love him long time (and us, the U. S. Taxpayer – well, at least I pay MY taxes, unlike half of his cabinet appointees). With him putting us in the bag with China, we will be stimulating their economy for years.

I can’t wait until Chia comes out with the “Michelle/Omarosa Obama” model, to use as a handy book-end around my copies of “The Audacity Of Deceit”, “Obamaland – I Have Seen Your Future And It Will Not Work”, et al.

Do not buy the “Bill Ayers” Chia pet, however. Add water to that one, and it explodes.

Chill out, it’s really funny.

Hey,
    At least the Chia Obama has something useful between his ears, unlike……

This is a case of what comes around goes around.

Ha freaking ha!

21. Dave says:

Disregarding what this says about macro-politics, fellow democrats, republicans, Chinese, or people of African descent, as well as my own gag reflex. That really is some FUNNY SHIT and we should have seen it coming since the Obama dinner ware and the cover feature on “RollingStones” magazine. This is might actually be funnier than the “hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil” GW Bush which I laughed like hell at and thus lost my right to complain about this.

Hmmm, looks like we have a case of can’t take the heat! We heard nothing more but disparaging remarks about Bush for 8 years. Now BOH is in for less than 100 days and all the whinning and carrying on. This is what happens when you elect a rock-star image! Live on Chia-Obama!

23. Sansan says:

Liberals never get jokes. Everything is offensive, and they think the planet is in trouble and THEIR going to fix it, idiots!

24. gabrielm says:

I can’t believe that you didn’t use the awesome animated gif!

25. haineux says:

OK, I’ll bite. This sucks. It’s turning the new president (and by extension, a hope for a less screwed-up future) into a single-use amusement manufactured in China and then pushed via fossil fuels into drugstores across America.

I guess it could be worse — they could have figured out a way to make chia pets out of plastic, and shipped it with kudzu seeds.

26. NOBAMA MAMA says:

I think the nose should grow, not the hair.

27. guy_jin says:

obamamania is getting a bit ludicrous.

28. Dick Weed says:

I received mine as a gift today, to make it more life like I am going to paint it Krylon Nigerian Blue Gum Black and use if for an unnatural act.

29. gabrielm says:

There you go!

30. me says:

things grow good in shit, hence the Odumba chia head

31. Rob Beschizza says:

GIF Added. I hope you’re satisfied!

Wish my grandmother’s bust of JFK had grown hair! It was so boring…just sitting there all the time.

Liberals disrespected my president for years (I’m going to move to another country…. bush sucks… blah blah blah……). Don’t you see people this gag gift isn’t for Obama lovers it is for those who love to poke fun at those uptight liberals who can’t take a joke!!!! And people thought conservatives were uptight lol Who has the last laugh now. I’m going to purchase one and watch it grow and grow and grow. Cha cha Cha Chia!!!!

34. emmdog says:

Late to this party, but still…………….priceless comments here. Someone can actually admit to owning a life size cut-out of Obama. I laughed so hard I got a hernia!
    Leading us into a less screwed up future?! OMG! Do these retards actually vote??!!

IT’S JUST A FREAKIN PLANT! GET OVER PEOPLE! LAUGH FOR ONCE! THIS WILL ROLL OVER IN NO TIME ANYWAYS :o)

I think it is AWESOME! And so is our president. I’m gonna order one today!

37. yeah says:

fuckin stupiddddd

38. fruitysudz says:

They should use the proceeds to fund his health care instead of taxing the middle class. “Chia Care.” Kind of grows on you. ;o)

39. Doug Smith says:

Why not smear his chia head with an acorn paste that will grow everytime he tells a lie