Kittens chillax on a Roomba

A variation of Last Man Standing played with kittens on a Roomba. All these kittens are just champs: none seems particularly dispirited to lose the game. Teeth-gratingly irritating LOL Cat captions in the comments, if you please, my droogies.

[via POETV]

This entry was posted in Pets. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Kittens chillax on a Roomba

1. BingoTheChimp says:

I wanna see kittens on a roomba incorporated into some kind of Rube Goldberg device. Now THAT’S the holy grail (as long as the kittens are safe and happy).

2. Maldenized says:

“Vacoomin’…ur doin it wrong!”

3. Jack says:

Kittens on a Roomba, I know, I know, it’s serious.

4. technogeek says:

Hm. On the one hand, iRobot ought to purchase this clip as a demonstration of just how pet-safe the Roomba is. On the other hand, I sorta agree with #3; the whole video shows a certain lack of empathy for the kits unless they voluntarily climbed on board (which I agree is unlikely.)

#4: Biggish dog, _very_ young kittens, wide-angle lens.

Dude, they’re totally chillaxing; each of them seems capable of locomotion, yet makes no movements to get off the Rideba.

6. grimc says:

Okay, correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t vacuums generally mortal enemies of cats? Is it the robotness of the Roomba that has created this peace?

7. ridl says:

“We can haz ride on robut ovehloard?”

Sorry.

8. bbonyx says:

The one getting pushed along the floor at 00:16 is hilarious.

9. EH says:

It doesn’t count as “chillaxing” if a human manually stacks them on the Roomba.

10. spazzm says:

#7, Grimc:
    It’s the start of a new alliance.

Our days as the predominant species are numbered.

11. benictionary says:

My favorite part is the chubby kid in the goggles with an amazing apathy for cute furry things.

12. acipolone says:

#1 – Totally agreed.

Whoa. That dog at the end was freaking ginormous compared to those kitties.

13. Ryan Waddell says:

Hrmm… Cats on a roomba. I can haz Achewood?