Headset Hotties

headset_hotties.jpg

Headset Hotties is a blog dedicated entirely to cataloging women wearing headsets, usually in the context of customer support marketing material.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Headset Hotties

1. adamrice says:

At least a decade ago, I ran across Headphet. I thought it was a delicate and absurd fetish. Who would have thought these sites would not only endure but multiply?

2. TJ S says:

As I look up from my monitor, at the rows of customer service reps that I support stretch out before me, thick trunks of ethernet hanging above as seen in the picture, the illusion presented is ruined for me.

Headphet is terrible. These lazy women are just listening to music! How will they speak to me or help with my order/tech service? I will take the eager ladies with headsets any day of the week.

4. Halloween Jack says:

Yeah, I remembered the crushworthy headset hottie on the MacWarehouse catalog. Ah, the nineties.

5. Enochrewt says:

Super Creepy!!!

More proof of the theory that fetishes are born from a combination of sexual awakening and coincidental exposure.

7. Clay says:

Alas, ninety-nine point nine percent (if not more) of these headset hotties are models with stock photography agencies, numerous degrees of separation from the services they ultimately end up appearing with.

This Getty Images query should get you started.

8. artbot says:

Ha! I remember the MacWarehouse HH, too. Oh, how the Headset Hotties must have launched a million nerd fantasies.

I’m sure few, if any, of them worked for the companies they appeared in ads for. I’ve always wondered about those models and weather they ever got recognized. It must have been funny at parties to say “I’m the MacWarehouse headset girl – I’m probably on the cover of that catalog on your bathroom floor right now”.