Interactive toilet gobbles, sings, high-fives

This so-called “Interactive Toilet” was created with $18 worth of materials as a project in Architectural Robotics at Clemson University. It is “interactive” in only one way.

We can easily imagine the terrifying scenario that a toilet-training tot might encounter using this for the first time: an alarmed toddler who discovers that his evacuations are the very alchemist’s potion that imbues the toilet with life… a toilet which, delighted with its new found sentience, begins to sing and demand high fives.

The result of mass production? A nation of middle-aged diaper wearers.

[via POETV]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Interactive toilet gobbles, sings, high-fives

1. certron says:

What about the list of things they will throw to make it stop?

2. RedShirt77 says:

I am not a kid nor am I asleep, but I am having a nightmare right now.

3. pelrun says:

The toddlers I know aren’t going to be terrified of this at all – they’d love it.

I’m terrified of what the kids will throw down there to set off the song. Car keys, toys, food…

4. Paul Coleman says:

I think the only thing that could make this better would be to find a track of Ethel Merman singing the same song.

They’re already halfway there.

And yeah. That hand is really disconcerting.

5. Agies says:

I’m thinking it’s going to lead to a nation full of wealthy plumbers. The list of things kids will throw down the toilet just to make it sing is endless.

That is fucking hysterical.