Morning tech deals highlights

61895484_667ae7edbf_b.jpg

Mouse – Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000 for a little over $16, shipped. That’s about $10 off everywhere else. [Slickdeals]

Mega Bloks – A bag of LEGO clone Mega Bloks for $4, which is only about $3 cheaper, but a very decent way to get a mess of toddler-scale building blocks without paying LEGO prices. [Dealoco]

Laptop – The deal on the Lenovo ThinkPad W700ds at $2,600 might not be amazing (it seems reasonable), but just knowing the big machine with the slide-out secondary monitor is available for purchase merits a mention. [Dealnews]

Verizon BlackBerry – If you sign a new two-year contract, Verizon will sell you two BlackBerry phones for the price on one. [Dealnews]

GPS – That same Garmin nuvi 760 that I linked yesterday has dropped price again and is now down to a very fair $200, shipped. I’m looking forward to the Panasonic unit I ordered, but in the back of my mind I keep thinking this is the one I should have bought. [Dealnews]

Daft Punk – The “Best of” Daft Punk album Musique Vol 1 is on sale at Amazon for $2. Can of aerosol spray chrome not included. [Amazon]

Tech eBooks – Sitepoint is selling $150 worth of eBooks for $30 in a three-day sale, the proceeds of which are donated entirely to victims of the Australian bushfires. Good on ya. [Sitepoint]

Hand Vac – Today’s Woot is the Dirt Devil Kurv Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for $25, shipped. That’s the “fancy” one that looks like a vase.

Photo: Purple Dog

This entry was posted in Deals. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Morning tech deals highlights

Dammit!! I ordered the Nuvi 760 the night before last. I haven’t even received it. And it looks like their 30-day price match policy ended a while ago. Well, I think it’s worth $39 to return the incoming one if they won’t credit the difference.

2. bp says:

I just meant that it was a Pioneer unit that Joel ordered and is looking forward to, not a Panasonic. I was trying to be sort of subtle, but I think I wound up being dickish and unclear instead. It’s pretty impressive, though, how I have managed to retain a fairly high coefficient of awesomeness in the wake of such abject failure. Pretty impressive, indeed.

3. strider_mt2k says:

Sorry, BP!
    I thought you were trying to tempt ME by suggesting the Pioneer!
    I was just playing along.

Your awesomeness remains fairly clear. ;)

4. bp says:

Damn, that would have been pretty funny for me to have been all whispering “Pioneer” in your ear, attempting to lure you to the darkside and suchlike. Another fail on my part for not catching that. But still, as a group we’re keeping things pretty high up the awesomeness scale, and we can all feel good about that.

5. strider_mt2k says:

It’s okay.

As GPS owners aren’t we all just trying to find our way?
    -in search of something, some little thing that can just tell us all where we ARE?

-and how far that place is from somewhere to get some breakfast?

6. strider_mt2k says:

Okay for 200 I’ll do the Garmin and give my old Mio 230 to my brother.
    It’s a nice piece.

7. Joel Johnson says:

Panasonic…

Oh, right.

8. strider_mt2k says:

You keep telling yourself that…