Robokey key toppers start the robotification of your home at the key chain

a438a99282bc4bb2_robokeys.preview.jpg

I sincerely hope that what orange asbestos carpeting was to the 70s and faux wood paneling was to 80s, retro-style robotification will be to the interior design sensibilities of the double oughts. I simply can not imagine a house filled with too many rock’em, sock’em robots as a recurring design motif.

So while interior design does not tend to extend as far as the small rubber caps of your house keys, I think these Robokey key toppers are a must have. You might as well clue people in from the entry portal that they are entering a demesne of mechanical men and sentient servo overlords. And $5 to make your keys look this awesome is simply a no-brainer.

Robokeys [Perpetual Kid via Geeksugar]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Robokey key toppers start the robotification of your home at the key chain

1. strider_mt2k says:

I for one welcome our robotic memelords…

Listen…I can explain…it sounded funny to menononoi’msorrynotthestickagaaaaain!

2. chrisabraham says:

Berlin hearts Robots, it is true.

3. Alpinwolf says:

LOL @ Strider..
    Glad you found a brute squad so I could remain seated and still have satisfaction.
    (I don’t like to be too demanding, personally.)

4. strider_mt2k says:

BBG, you’re gonna bankrupt me 5 and 10 dollars at a time I swear.

I really like these.
    -and yes, in my home stuffed hither and yon ARE lots of robots. Toys, projects, all kindsa crap.

5. ZoopyFunk says:

First its Key Toppers, then the Robotic uprising. Slippery slope people, slippery slope.

6. Amsterdaam says:

Check out the company that designs all this crazy awesome stuff

7. yri says:

It is the distant future.
    The year 2000.

8. Moriarty says:

[quote]I sincerely hope that what orange asbestos carpeting was to the 70s and faux wood paneling was to 80s, retro-style robotification will be to the interior design sensibilities of the double oughts[/quote]

I hate to break it to you, but the double oughts are almost over.