Shuttered guitar store becomes giant amp

fendershop.jpg

Guitar Store [Glen Scott's Flickr via Gadget Lab]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Shuttered guitar store becomes giant amp

1. Blackhat says:

Sweet! Blackface Fender FTW!

Does it go to 11?

3. Harrkev says:

That is the single coolest music store that I have ever seen. Kudos for the owner!

4. strider_mt2k says:

Very creative!

I wonder if it goes ’til 11?

5. theLadyfingers says:

This is the kind of shop design that children’s book illustrators and toy city designers have been preparing me for since my early childhood.

6. TJ S says:

For maximum LOL’s, the gate mechanism should be activated by moving the on/off lever (with a lock someplace hidden, of course)

7. nobrainerdeals says:

Very creative. Love it.

8. Category says:

I actually live a few minutes around the corner from this place in Southampton! It’s a cool little shop, but the signage obviously cost a pretty penny – that shop is HELLA expensive, even for a musical instrument shop.

If only it looked that cool while it was open!

9. mdh says:

“www.gtrstr.com”

I vote to restore his vowels. It’s not a spam link when you’re covering his store.

Glad you guys like it! This is our store, there’s some more photos of it up on my Flickr (www.flickr.com/photos/youcloudsofdoom), and check out the shop website if you want to have a peek at what’s inside – http://www.gtrstr.com.

11. feedingfashionistas says:

Such a neat idea! Music stores usually look so boring- nice to see someone applying a little creativity.

12. MCM says:

@2: If you check the higher resolution image on flickr, you can see that the master volume does indeed go to 11

13. Downpressor says:

I like it. Now lets see one done up like and MPC or an SSL mixer.