Brother, can you spare a Crawligator?

cp_crawligator.jpg

If you’ve got a vintage 70′s Crawligator skateboard for babies around, this is very good karma. DaddyTypes got an email from a new dad of a disabled eight month old, who writes:

I’m searching for a Crawligator for my eight month old son with leg deformities. He will be having them amputated and is expected to have trouble crawling. I would like to find him a Crawligator to give him the best start possible.

If you’ve got one you can spare, drop a comment at DaddyTypes.

Brother, Can You Spare A Crawligator? [DaddyTypes via Crunchgear]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Brother, can you spare a Crawligator?

1. a random John says:

Somebody has made one and has photos of it being used on their blog:

Seems to me that a padded cross and some casters is all it is. Shouldn’t be too hard to make.

Do it Random John!

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!

It will make us all feel better about the situation, especially you I bet.

Wow, this makes me so sad but hopeful. What a sad situation.

Sorry, cant be sold now except on the secret black market. CPSIA

5. ZoopyFunk says:

This totally makes up for wanky shit. You guys are awesome…again.

6. pork musket says:

I can get you one, but it’s made from shit and wank.

But seriously, I hope someone can help this little guy out.