Electric man power strip rag doll

electric_man_power_cord.jpg

Too adorable: this little rag-doll like electric man power strip pulses 110-volts of juice through his circulator system and out his limbs to keep your gadgets charged. It’s $14.99, which is more expensive than a cheap strip picked up at Best Buy, but no where near as button cute.

Electric Man [Urban Outfitters via Technabob]

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Electric man power strip rag doll

1. k0an says:

Such a bad idea, whoever made this either doesn’t have kids or doesn’t like the kids he/she has.

2. DeWynken says:

Toddler zapper. great.

3. pork musket says:

@9 And you’re being responsible by not buying this thing, since you have kids. The manufacturer isn’t being irresponsible just for selling it. I mean, I have power tools and saws that are dangerous. I don’t give them to children to play with. Some people seem to be offended that this is even being made.

4. jimkirk says:

I’d buy it. But with all that volume in the head and body, it’d be nice to put more than a circuit breaker switch in there. Maybe a mains filter or a timer (the adjustment knob could be the navel) to turn things off at night.

5. DeWynken says:

Those little booger eaters are going to be wiping my ass in 40 years, so I have a vested interest in mine.

6. strider_mt2k says:

Can’t really find anything to like about it.

I’d really like to like it, but it’s not happening for me.

7. pork musket says:

Good lord, someone call a waaaahmbulance for all the overprotective nannies in here. Not everyone has crotch fruit to worry about. Not everything needs to be safe for the little booger eaters.

8. Grey Eyed Man of Destiny says:

I’ve had a usb version of these guys for a while… feels good to have someone else tethered by the limbs to their usb cords

Great, power plugs your kids will want to play with!

10. MagicFingers says:

Future Darwin Award ahead!

11. error404 says:

Rag doll PLUS mains electricity.

together at last.