Toy Fair: Washboard Tie

DSC_0043 (Small).JPG

Robert Fishbone demonstrated this dual-purpose Washboard Tie while humming Stevie Wonder’s “Superstitious”, but I think it was slightly out of tune. $20 at your local hillbilly supplier.

This entry was posted in Art and Instruments. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Toy Fair: Washboard Tie

1. BCJ says:

And yet no one makes an actual piano key necktie (I’m looking at you Thanko). When will my dream of a necktie based band ever come into fruition? (In case you are wondering, the lead singer will use a necktie based electrolarynx, and is tentatively called Nick Tye & the Windsors).

Hey, that’s me on the tie. See me on You Tube rocking out with it:

3. strider_mt2k says:

For the Zydeco enthusiast as well!

Go you get thimbles?

4. Lea Hernandez says:

Musical spoons and jugs are going to be back any day now! You know those kid’ drums that hold maracas and a tambourine? How about a hillbilly set with the tie and spoons inside a jug that opens up like a clam?

Maybe not. Joel, how about a random percussive caps on the spoons and the tie?

Someone ask me for the guides about shopping online, they want to the info of jordan shoes, I really be happy to help you. But some else like nike shoes, they said ugg brand is they favorite. At the same time many people like ugg boots much more. So I want to write some shopping guides and info about all the footwear for everybody

BCJ, time to make your own!!