The Master Control Program is taking over YOUR Atari® 2600

GAMEADtron_ad.JPG

When I was a child, I somewhat of expected my house to look like this by 2009. [via]

About Rob Beschizza

This entry was posted in Art and Instruments and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to The Master Control Program is taking over YOUR Atari® 2600

1. Francesco Fondi says:

Where is TR2N?

Come on fhwdgads, I see you jockin’ me. Playin’ like U NO ME!

3. annoyingmouse says:

Now I’m wondering what the programs we use today look like inside the computer like they did in TRON. I don’t think any of the software on this machine would look like Bruce Boxleitner. I’m confident nothing in Windows would be any good on a light cycle.

4. Joel Johnson says:

It still can!

for the open source awesomeness

6. strider_mt2k says:

I was hoping my house would look more like Adventure.

You know, various dragons, swords, bridges and other implements you can carry around, darkened rooms, microdots, and some guys name written behind one of the walls.

:D

7. harpdevil says:

When reading that last bit, completely subconsciously, my brain interpreted 2009 as twenty oh nine. The future is here!

Let’s all sneak into Rob’s house and paint it up TRON style when he’s out of town.

9. Agies says:

This is quite possibly the last piece of gaming literature to use the traditional definition of awesome. Threw me for a loop initially.

10. bbonyx says:

@ #3 – I think you meant to say “various ducks>/i>, swords,…”

;)